What Makes A Good CMMS?
A CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) allows companies to track all aspects of maintenance activity, including parts inventory, labor, equipment, schedules, and more. It’s a key component of any successful maintenance program.
Here are some questions you should ask yourself before choosing a CMMS system:
1. Does my company need a full-featured CMMS system or could I manage everything manually with Excel spreadsheets?
2. Do we need a cloud-based solution or does our data need to remain local?
3. Is there a mobile option available?
4. Should we hire a professional service provider or can we handle this ourselves?
5. Are we looking for a single-function solution or do we want a comprehensive package?
6. Will our existing systems meet our needs or do we need a new one?
7. Can we afford the cost of implementing a CMMS system?
8. What happens if I outsource the installation?
9. How much training will be needed to implement the system?
What Is CMMS Software CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) software helps companies keep track of maintenance issues on equipment.