As a beginner, I would recommend a managed WordPress hosting company like Cloudways.
Because I believe as a beginner (and not only beginners) you will need to look for a couple of main things to start like.
- Easy to use client area (1-click WP installation)
- Excellent customer support (WordPress Expert) which can answer any question about WordPress and Hosting as you can can
- Fast hosting
- A good knowledge base with useful articles and guides.
As a beginner, you don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars on hosting, but you also would want your website to be somewhat fast and at least online without causing you problems.
You should avoid hosting companies like BlueHost, HostGator and GoDaddy and staying away from really cheap hosting providers in general.
Cloudways is backed by 24/7/365 Support, so your guaranteed peace of mind and you have the option of choosing to host on 5 of the best Cloud Providers.
- Google Cloud
- Digital Ocean
$ 10 /mo Including DO Hosting Charges
- RAM 1GB
- Processor 1 Core
- Storage 25GB
- Bandwidth 1TB
All Plans Come With:
- 24/7/365 Support
- Free SSL
- CDN Add-on
- Free Migration
- Unlimited Application Installation
- Team Management
- Dedicated Firewalls
- 24/7 Real-time Monitoring
- Automated Backups
- Staging Environment
- Optimized With Advanced Caches
- Auto Healing
- Regular Security Patching
- HTTP/2 Enabled Servers
- SSH and SFTP Access
They provide you and extensive resource of more than 90 pages of learning content, their resources come in handy.
Regardless whether you’re a beginner, enthusiast or a seasoned programmer, you’re bound to find whatever you’re looking for.