Are you trying to find a ClickFunnels alternative?
Leadpages or Unbounce is the best option.
Since it was launched in 2015, ClickFunnels’ popularity has skyrocketed. Previously, solopreneurs had struggled to create a high-converting sales funnel and landing page with ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels is a tool that allows you to create high-converting sales funnels without programming. Its many features can make it confusing and may not be right for every business.
So I have compiled a list to help you decide the best ClickFunnels alternative.
Are you still unsure about ClickFunnels Check out my ClickFunnels review post to make your final decision?
What Is the Best ClickFunnels Alternative?
These are my top picks for ClickFunnels alternatives.
Leadpages Best for Building Landing Pages
Leadpages is the best tool for businesses that want to create landing pages that convert.
You can use it to create stunning websites and landing pages with no coding knowledge.
It was the first drag-and-drop landing page creator that gained significant traction.
ClickFunnels won it over in time, but Leadpages is solid if you need simple landing pages.
You can use it to capture leads, create sales funnels, and use pop-ups or alerts. You can also find integrations to speed up the process of creating fully functional landing pages and aid in funnel-building.
This tool has two editors, one for experts and one for beginners.
You can select the one that suits your level of expertise and skill. This makes it one of the most efficient ways to create high-quality web pages in a short time.
Leadpages offers many features that will make it easier for you to reach your target markets, collect leads, and close more sales.
You can even optimize your sales funnels to grow your business scale.
Here is a quick overview of some of the features Leadpages has to offer:
- You can create DIY landing pages and websites without any coding
- Templates that are professionally designed and ready-made
- Optimization tips in real-time
- Unlimited A/B testing to improve conversions
- Simple real-time analytics
- Stripe offers online payment options
- Secure, free hosting with SSL encryption and HTTPS
- Optimized pages to fit all screen sizes
- Nearly 100% uptime
- Fully GDPR compliant
- Integrations code-free with more than 1000 apps and other tools
Leadpages offers users risk-free pricing plans that can be tailored to help businesses of any size.
There are both monthly and yearly payment options, as well as extra savings for annual billing.
Below is a breakdown of pricing and key features.
1. Standard Plan starting at $27/Month
- One website
- Responsive pages are just a few of the basic features.
- Hosting and domain customization free
- More than 40 integrations
2. Pro Plan at $59/Month
- Three websites
- Everything in the Standard Plan
- Online sales and payments
- Unlimited A/B testing
3. Advanced Plan starting at $239/Month
- You can find up to 50 websites
- Everything in the Pro Plan
- Advanced Integrations
- One-on-One Quick Start Call
Get started with Leadpages today by signing up for the free 14-day trial.
Unbounce is a platform that can offer the ideal combination of flexibility and power.
Unbounce is a great choice for marketers looking for an online marketing tool.
While landing page creation is the main focus of the tool, it also offers many features for lead capture and marketing automation.
The WYSIWYG page editor can be used by all levels of users, and it even has several landing page templates for faster deployment.
Unbounce offers many other features as well as a supportive community that is always available to help newcomers.
Unbounce is able to help you design websites, launch SEO campaigns or manage a PPC campaign.
Smart traffic is one of the most advanced features. It uses machine learning to create dynamic landing pages for the target audience.
This is only one of the many options that it offers.
Let’s have a quick look at Unbounce’s feature-set:
- Simple, visual page editor
- Active and large community
- Support for customers 24/7
- Both desktop and mobile support
- AI-based marketing
- Use powerful tools to capture leads and increase sales
- Integrations with many tools like Zapier and G Suite
- WordPress Sites: One-click publishing
- Real-time data dashboard
Unbounce offers four pricing options. There are monthly and annual options. You can save as much as 10% by opting for yearly billing. Below is a breakdown of Unbounce’s pricing plans.
1. Launch Plan starting at $72/Month
- Ideal for small businesses that are just starting
- Up to 500 conversions, 20,000 visitors
- Only one domain is connected
2. Optimize Plan starting at $108/Month
- Everything in the Launch Plan
- 1,000 to 30,000 conversions
- Three domains connected
3. Accelerate Plan starting at $180/Month
- Everything in Optimize plan
- Up to 2,000 conversions, 40,000 visitors
- Seven connected domains
4. Scale Plan at $270/Month
- Everything in Accelerate plan
- As many as 3,000 conversions per day and as many visitors per year
- 15 domains are connected
All plans mentioned above allow for unlimited landing pages, sticky bars, pop-up forms, and other options.
Start by selecting the 14-day trial that is most convenient for you.
One of the most respected funnel builders on the market, Best For Building Scalable Sales Funnels Instapage also doubles as a great landing page builder.
Instapage’s scalable technology for building funnels can be a great tool for businesses looking to scale quickly.
This tool allows you to access advanced features like programmatic personalization, embedded experimental capability, and visual mapping with AdMaps.
This allows you to optimize users’ pre-click and post-click experiences.
Instapage offers a simple-to-use landing site builder with high-precision drag and drop tools.
You can also use the heatmap feature to gauge customer activity on your site pages.
Instapage offers many features. You can run social media ads and analyze them with detailed metrics.
It allows teams to collaborate more efficiently and quickly using intuitive workflows.
These are the key features Instapage boasts:
- Highly customizable landing page builder
- AdMaps to link ad creatives and landing pages
- Personalization and experimentation embedded
- Conversion rates are increased by landing pages that are quick
- Heatmaps and A/B Testing Facilities
- Delivery of targeted and dynamic content
- Simple features for team collaboration
- Integrations are easy with more than 100 tools, such as HubSpot CRM and Marketo.
- SOC2 Compliance provides enterprise-grade security
Instapage uses a goal-based approach to pricing plans. You can choose from one of the available plans depending on your goals.
Here’s a quick overview of Instapage pricing plans:
- Optimizing Plan starting at $199 per Month (paid annually).
- Converting Plan at custom rates
- Get started with Instapage by signing up for the 14-day trial.
The Best for All-in-One Sales and Marketing Builderall is a new marketing platform that provides complete digital marketing solutions and sales funnel solutions.
BuilderAll is similar to ClickFunnels and offers a comprehensive set of digital tools to help you manage your business’s online marketing.
This platform allows you to create individual landing pages and email marketing campaigns, as well as set up your own online store.
It supports membership sites and blogs, so it can provide all the digital marketing tools you need.
There are hundreds of templates available for creating landing pages with the Design Studio. Split-testing landing pages is possible, as well as detailed analytics that track performance and on-page SEO.
BuilderAll strives to provide maximum functionality for websites and e-commerce.
BuilderAll is a fairly affordable platform that doesn’t require you to use WordPress or any other CMS. This gives you the flexibility you need.
Here are the core features BuilderAll offers:
- Drag-and-drop builders make it easy to create websites quickly for your online business.
- A GUI-based funnel builder which requires very little to no coding knowledge
- Unlimited email marketing features e-commerce checkout pages
- Multiple payment gateway integrations
- SiteBot and ChatBot
- Excellent customer support
BuilderAll’s pricing plans are simple and broken down into three tiers. The plans are only available with monthly payments. Each Plan offers a greater variety of features.
Here is a quick breakdown of BuilderAll’s pricing plans:
- Builder Plan at $29.90 per Month
- Premium Plan Starting at $69.90 Per Month
- Funnel Club Plan starting at $99.90 per Month
- BuilderAll Premium Plans start at $1.
Best For Online Business Shopping Cart Building, SamCart is an ideal shopping cart builder for small online operators who’d like to rake in the customers.
Although it is not intended for specific marketing funnels, it can manage other e-commerce issues like cart abandonment with ease.
This tool will optimize your cart transactions and create attractive checkout pages.
It is ideal for maintaining existing customers, even though it does not do much to attract new customers or build interest.
SamCart allows you to sell a variety of products, including eBooks, membership sites, online courses, and eBooks.
It doesn’t require any coding skills as there is a drag-and-drop builder that allows you to create 100% responsive mobile pages.
SamCart allows you to quickly deploy shopping cart-enabled web pages by using its pre-built templates and WYSIWYG site builder.
You can also use it to boost orders with 1-click upgrades and upsells, as well as automated cart recovery.
Here are some features you should be aware of when using SamCart.
- Drag-and-drop page maker with pre-designed templates
- Unlimited number of products
- Multi-language, multi-location localization features
- Integrations with tools like MailChimp and PayPal are easy
- Pre-purchase order bumps, single-click upsells
- Intelligent pixel tracking and A/B testing
- Advanced analytics and reporting capabilities
- Subscribers receive complete customer support
- SSL and GDPR/PCI compliance
- Zero transaction fees
SamCart’s pricing plans are divided according to the stage of your company.
You can choose the plan that is right for you, whether you are just starting, growing or scaling up your business.
These are the pricing options SamCart offers.
- Launch Plan starting at $49/month
- Grow Plan starting at $99/Month
- Scale Plan at $199/month
You can choose the Enterprise Plan for custom pricing if you are a larger company with more complicated needs. All plans are available for a free 30-day trial, which you can access at your convenience without any obligation.
Best for Email Marketing GetResponse may be another marketing tool, but I am most interested in its email marketing solution.
It delivers excellent results, while its landing page builder offers impressive capabilities.
You won’t find many other tools like complete marketing automation and webinars on the platform.
You can also use pop-ups and forms to create relevant sales pages.
GetResponse allows you to quickly create lead magnets and sales funnels. You can also create, deploy, and manage social media ads directly from the platform.
You can even use analytics tools to see how your sales funnels are performing.
This tool offers a broad range of marketing functions that allow you to perform almost any function you need. You can create opt-in forms and email lists.
Here is a list of features GetResponse offers:
- Templates for professional email marketing
- Landing pages that convert well
- Builders of lead magnet sales funnels
- Marketing automation in its entirety
- Live chat and web push notifications
- Emails from an abandoned cart
- Tracking website visitors
- Complete webinar tools
- Creator of social media ads
- Chat tools
Pricing plans for GetResponse are easy to understand and available in four tiers. Monthly, yearly or bi-yearly payments are available. You can save as much as 18% or 30% if you choose the longer-term payment plan.
These are the GetResponse Pricing Options (Billed Annually):
- Basic Plan starting at $12.30 per Month
- Plus Plan starting at $40.18 per Month
- Professional Plan starting at $81.18 per Month
- Max Plan: Custom pricing
Sign up now for the 30-day trial without having to share your credit card details.
Best For Automation-based Marketing. Ontraport offers several of the features that ClickFunnels does, such as a large number of digital marketing tools and detailed customization features.
Ontraport is able to support you in every aspect of digital marketing, from setting up digital products sales campaigns to creating digital marketing campaigns.
Ontraport is a marketing automation platform that focuses on automating the majority of your marketing processes.
This makes it an excellent alternative to ClickFunnels. This can be a problem for small businesses, but it is an ideal solution for large companies.
The platform gives you a single place to manage all aspects of marketing for your business. Ontraport supports split testing and high-quality lead generation.
Ontraport’s automation features allow you to see the entire business from a bird’s eye view. This high-level view allows you to focus on the important business aspects that are most important.
Ontraport has the following features that can assist you:
- Let’s keep track of your prospects and customers better
- Automated and scalable marketing processes
- Templates that convert well
- Flexible payment options
- 24/7 customer support
- Email drip campaigns, conversion boosters and sales funnel builder
- Safe data migration features
Ontraport only offers monthly pricing plans. However, the plans are affordable. You can cancel any time you wish due to the monthly plan structure. For scalability, plans are broken down into four tiers.
These are the pricing options for Ontraport:
- Basic Plan starting at $79 per Month
- Plus Plan starting at $147 per Month
- Pro Plan starting at $297 per Month
- Get an Enterprise Plan starting at $497 per Month
The tool is free to try for 14 days without any credit card.
Is ClickFunnels available in a free version?
ClickFunnels does not offer a free trial. Although they offer a free trial, they don’t offer a full version.
Which funnel builder is best?
ClickFunnels is the best funnel builder, but Leadpages or Builderall are also great options.
ClickFunnels is so expensive.
Their affiliate program is the real reason. They pay high commissions, which is the main way they grew their business.
It’s a great product that does the job, and I recommend it.
Are ClickFunnels and Kartra the same?
Kartra isn’t better than ClickFunnels I’ve tried both. Here is my post on Kartra VS ClickFunnels.
Leadpages and Instapage are great alternatives to ClickFunnels.
A sales funnel builder that is right for you can make a huge difference in your business. ClickFunnels may not be the only choice when it comes to building a sales funnel for your site.
Here are the top ClickFunnels alternatives:
- Leadpages: is the best for building landing pages
- BuilderAll: The Best All-In-One Marketing Platform
- Instapage: The Best for Scalable Funnel Building
- Unbounce: The Best Flexible Landing Pages
- SamCart: The Best for Shopping Cart Building
- GetResponse: is the best for email marketing
- Ontraport: The Best for Automation-Based Marketing
I am sure that you will find an appropriate ClickFunnels replacement from the list.