Is Affiliate Marketing Really Profitable
Affiliate marketing is profitable. That said, it’s not for the faint of heart, and it takes a lot of work to build up an affiliate marketing campaign with any success.
The key is to find a niche or market that you’re comfortable in, one that you can add value by creating good quality content made by humans for humans and not SEO.
To be profitable in affiliate marketing, you have the mindset and run it as a business, not just a “Personal Blog”.
Approach it the same as you would as a start-up or an e-commerce store. While you can get started with minimal to no cost, you will gain quicker successes if you’ve got a budget.
Affiliate Marketing is a great way to earn an additional income online.
How much money can you make as an affiliate marketer?
The affiliate industry is worth billions and is growing by the day.
Statista reported that spending on affiliate marketing in the U.S. was predicted to reach $8.2 billion by 2022. That’s up considerably from $5.4 billion in 2017 and $1.6 billion in 2010.Statista Report: https://www.statista.com/statistics/693438/affiliate-marketing-spending/
There are affiliate marketers who are making six figures per month ($100,000 +) from their efforts.
- Total beginners: Finding their feet and might be losing money at the moment. (But that’s ok, we all have to start somewhere.)
- Low-level affiliates: Are typically earning up to $300 per day
- Intermediate affiliates: Earning between $300 and up to $3,000 per day.
- High-level affiliates: Who earns more than $3,000 per day
- Super affiliates: (or sometimes referred to as an “affiliate guru”) makes ten thousand dollars plus per day though, it’s not typically just through affiliate commission on its own and often involves paid course and training.
The question should be how much do you want to earn as an affiliate marketer? Take our quiz to find out how much you can potentially earn.
Can you become a millionaire from affiliate marketing?
There is no reason you can’t, but it’s not going to happen overnight. To do this you need to be sitting in the High-Level Affiliate or Super Affiliate category to reach that dream, to become a millionaire from affiliate marketing it’s going to take time, a lot of work, a team behind you and all the right strategies.
How to choose a profitable niche for affiliate marketing?
If you are looking to make money online, then affiliate marketing is a great way to do it. There are many different types of affiliate programs out there and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages.
One thing that all affiliate programs have in common though is the ability to earn money but they are not all created the same.
The key to earning a lot of money with an affiliate program is finding high paying affiliate programs.
When looking at different affiliate programs, the first thing to check out is their commissions and average order value (AOV).
- High rates x High average order value = more affiliate revenue.
- Then take into account the cookie duration and EPC.
Learn more about How to choose a profitable niche for affiliate marketing here.
Top Paying Niches
- Software affiliate programs
- Travel affiliate programs
- E-Commerce affiliate programs
- Dating affiliate programs
- Loans affiliate programs
- Fitness and Nutra affiliate programs
How to make money with affiliate marketing for beginners
We have a FREE guide, that will walk you through every step required to get started and become successful in affiliate marketing as a beginner.
100% free, no upsell, no catches, no tricks and as a bonus, you even get access to our answer bot that can help you find all the answers you’re looking for. (Powered by Frase.io)
- Website or Social Media Account
- Paypal or Bank Account
- Time (12-24 Hours) per week, but more the better.