Did you know SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages) isn’t as straightforward as they once were?
We’re used to the traditional organic listing of a meta title and description. Still, in recent years there have been more features added by search engines.
In 2019, Google rolled out BERT (Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers), one of its most significant changes ever to the way Google processes and understands internet searches.
With this came SERP features:
- Adwords (Bottom)
- Adwords (Top)
- Featured Snippet.
- Image Pack.
- In-Depth Article.
- Knowledge Card.
- Knowledge Panel.
- Local Pack.
- And Load More.
Then next came MUM (Multitask United Model), the next steps in the use of A.I (Artificial Intelligence) for search, MUM is 1,000 times more powerful than BERT.
MUM takes it a step further by processing multi-language, videos and images.
This is why we’ve seen a steady increase in Rich results like People Also Ask, New, Local & How To snippets.
Below is a perfect example of what’s happening:
- SERPs are getting more visual and more prominent by the day.
- Conquer the SERPs Like a Boss.
- Most Rank Trackers Are #!@$
- Could Nozzle Be The Holy Grail & Swiss Army Knife Of Full SERPs Tracking & Analytics?
- The Power Of Nozzle.io And Getting Super Granular Data On Your SERPs & Competitors!
SERPs are getting more visual and more prominent by the day.
(Not All Positions are Created the Same!)
As you might already know, the SERP is a rough place to be.
People are fighting for their lives, trying to climb up the rankings for their beloved keywords.
It is the place where the fat cat sits on top of the world of Google search results.
And you, of course, are fighting for your position of power.
AdWords are getting more expensive, Bing Ads isn’t giving you the results you need, and Moz is too complicated.
Conquer the SERPs Like a Boss.
SEO can be tough!
You want to understand what’s happening in the SERPs above you, but you aren’t sure how to do it. Here’s nothing worse than not knowing how your site is doing in the SERP.
- Who has time: To check competitors manually?
- Who has time: To check competitors several times a day?
- Who has time: To check competitors every week?
Most Rank Trackers Are #!@$
Here’s the problem you face: Keyword Rank Tracker is a dime a dozen. If you’ve been around the search space for a while, you know this, but you might not know most Keyword Rank Checkers.
- Don’t Let You: Monitor all your competitor domains at a time.
- Don’t Let You: Know your competitive analysis.
- Don’t Let You: Search through time.
There are only a few tools out there that let you track multiple SERPs features and competitors. Those few use complicated pricing structures or have limited feature offerings.
Your SERP has got a whole lot bigger! The competition is out there, and you need to know what they’re doing!
Could Nozzle Be The Holy Grail & Swiss Army Knife Of Full SERPs Tracking & Analytics?
Let’s take a look at Nozzle.io from top to bottom, and show you how it’s different from the rest of the herd.
Not Only Track Your Performance but also Track and Analyse Your Competitors’ Search Performance!
Nozzle.io is a little different – it’s a new kind of SERP tracker – one that throws all of the restrictions away. As a bonus, it has some pretty neat functionality that other SERP trackers just don’t have.
The Power Of Nozzle.io And Getting Super Granular Data On Your SERPs & Competitors!
(Without being a Data Scientist)
- Track unlimited competitors: Track as many as you want, for as long as you want! Monitors all your competitors (This includes tracking specific keywords, brands, channels, and more.)
- Complete visibility: Capture near-instant and real-time changes in SERPs or schedule (Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly and More)
- SERP tracking: Track down the top organic spots, keywords including (Google News, YouTube, SERP features like Autocomplete, Shopping, Images, Videos, and Maps)
- Rank Tracker: Monitor your website rankings across all major global (Domains, Languages, Devices, Geo-Targeting and more!)
- Metrics: Get a birds-eye view on your keywords’ performance, even search back through time.
- In-depth reporting: All of your data in one place for easy sharing with your team or clients.
- Command the SERP: Set custom rules, keyword groups, filters, conditions and more from one easy-to-use dashboard.
- Get technical: If you’re a true nerd and a lover of data, export to Tabular, CSV, Google Cloud Big Query, SQL, API access and more.
You can now control and own the SERP data to drive your better drive your business to ranking success.
I’ve been in SEO and marketing since 2009.
Ah, those were the days.
I’m passionate about driving traffic and love everything geeky, techy, hacky and marketing at times; I feel like I’m married to Google Analytics.
I can’t connect to WiFi without seeing if there are any ranking changes, but now I don’t need to with on-demand and schedule SERP updates.
Don’t just take my word for it; here are some examples from inside our account and the feature I could never live without.
Discover your actual SERP positioning with Nozzle’s 14-day trial. No credit card is required.
You can simply get started with any email address to get the world’s most accurate Keyword position rank tracker. And discover, diagnose and track competitors where they are doing better and what you’re good at.
By the way, did you know Nozzle.io is on sale for a short time? Yep, it’s true. Go here to find out how you can grab a lifetime deal starting from $59.