What Makes A Good Otolaryngology EMR?
EMRs (Electronic Medical Records) are the backbone of every medical practice. It is essential to know what makes a good otolaryngology EHR system. To start with, a good EMR software must be user friendly and easy to navigate.
In addition, it must provide all the necessary functions to run smoothly with no issues. These functions include:
1) Ability to store patient information including history, physical and xrays
2) Ability to create new patients and maintain current ones
3) Ability to create billing codes
4) Ability to track appointments, procedures and surgeries
5) Ability to manage insurance claims
What Is Otolaryngology EMR Software Otolaryngology EHR software helps doctors record patient information and conduct medical procedures. It provides them with the ability to access relevant medical records, create reports, and store images.